On May 25, 2016, the European data protection regulation, better known as General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (EU) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) came into force, likewise on May 25, 2018 this regulation became fully applicable.
Thus, at UNICORN CONTENT SL we are preparing to assume the new commitments that this regulation stipulates in terms of personal data protection and this way offer a service in line with the legal framework’s requirements.
In this sense, we address you in order to inform you of the most important changes that this European Personal Data Protection includes. Below you will find, as an example, some of the changes that are involved in its application:
- Expansion of the rights as a data subject or affected party, which include changes such as the right to be forgotten and the right to data portability.
- The figure of the Data Protection Representative.
- The obligatory nature of obtaining consent through clear or affirmative action of the data subject.
- The emergence of new legitimate bases that allow data processing.
- The obligatory nature to report security breaches that constitute a risk to the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
At UNICORN CONTENT SL we inform you that we are treating your data in accordance with:
- Consent of the data subject
- Compliance with the law
- The existence of a legitimate interest on the part of UNICORN CONTENT SL.
- .The execution of the contract
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current and applicable regulations on data protection, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the revocation of the consent given for the processing thereof, by sending your request to the address PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA, 129 BAJO A-B 28046, MADRID or to the e-mail address LEGAL@UNICORNTV.ES. You may contact the competent Control Authority to file the claim you deem appropriate.
For further information on the procedures and protocols adopted by UNICORN CONTENT SL, we inform you that you can contact the entity, by writing to LEGAL@UNICORNTV.ES or by telephone at 910884443.